sábado, 7 de abril de 2012

Información Believe Tour

Como ya debéis saber, Justin hará otra gira que se llamará Believe Tour. De momento solo sabemos que las entradas saldrán al mayo, pero no sabemos si de todo el mundo o solo América del Norte. Aquí os dejamos el tweet que puso Scooter y una entrevista que Brittany Hagerty de Buzznet tuvo el 3 de abril con Justin:
Brittany H: What music are you currently listening to on Spotify/ipod?
Justin B:
I listen to a lot Frank Ocean, Drake. With making this album I listened to a lot of Michael, he is a huge inspiration for me.
BH: What are your tour plans? Any surprises planned?
JB:
We are hoping to start touring in the fall we’ll see, I love being on tour because that’s when I get to connect with my fans most.
BH: What’s something you wore 3 years ago that you look back now and wonder why you though it was cool?
JB:
Nothing… I’m always Swag!
BH: What is your main goal for this upcoming album Believe?
JB:
As always to make great music.




Estamos seguras de que esta gira pasará por España. Queremos recordar que el otro día conseguimos un TT mundial con #BelieveTourSpain.
 


 En cuanto sepamos algo más ya os lo informaremos. Si tenéis alguna duda, preguntadnos por Twitter, Ask o dejad un comentario aquí.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario